Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 good friends hanging around and shooting things with an MG42.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

CONSARNIT

the universe just dealt me a total SHIT hand. the week before i was going to boston TO WREAK HAVOK AND SUPPORT THE WITCHES, i got sick with this viral throat thing (contracted of course from the Avian Flu that i created MUHAH) and it gave me frequent fevers and stuff and it made me MISS THE GREATEST CONCERT EVER (coheed and cambria/blood brothers) and it made me STAY HOME FOR THE GREATEST TRIP EVER(boston). RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH IM SO FREAKIN FRUSTRATED!!!! but if I HAD gone to boston i probably wouldve gotten bronchitis and made everyone else on the plane sick because i heard that they were delayed on the runway for two hours waiting for their turn to take off. ugh. *slams head against wall* on a lighter note, I dont have to do any of the written assignments that are done IN BOSTON all i have to do is look at some stuff on the internet.

Your Mopey Mad Scientist,
-Dr. Emmerich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home