Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 good friends hanging around and shooting things with an MG42.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Down By The Seaside.

Right now, I am at my secret oceanside base. However, it has been foggy all day, so I haven't been able to catch up on my tan. And my outdated computer is not accepting this important disc containing valuable information. A very frustruating day indeed. However, I broke this period of monotony by updating my profile. I am also planning various routes for domination using my trusty game of Risk. I think that all of us should assemble for a battle of strategy! Risk is the ultimate practice for world domination. I am also catching up on my reading by reading the famous book "The Art Of War". That is all for now.

Your Cunning Colonel,
Mr. X (aka Wishful Sinful)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home