Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 good friends hanging around and shooting things with an MG42.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Wow. A great wave of realization.

I've been thinking, after we conquer the world, then what do we do? Hmm... Well I was thinking of going on to galatic domination. Yes, galactic domination. Then universal domination. We will be gods. Ah now I feel better.
Red.
Blue.
Orange.
In other randomosity: "Take what I say in a different way and you can say that this is all confusion."

Your Admirable Admiral,
Mr. X (aka Wishful Sinful)

2 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger wwwe said...

you've got to stop signing with alliterations haha

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger wwwe said...

"Take what I say in a different way and it's easy to say that this is all confusion" you were a bit off.

STARSHIP TROOPEr!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home