Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 good friends hanging around and shooting things with an MG42.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Home Base Relocation

As you know, my evil minions. I have two main home bases, Mr. X is stationed near one, and the other is a remote location. Unfortunately, the remote location has been to difficult to manage, so I am relocating to a larger, more lavish base that is also near Mr. X and very close to Dr. Emmerich. So, after all, this is a plus.

I'd also like to let you know I'm purchasing a National Geographic wall map for my office. This is more than necessary. It is 6 feet long and about 4.5 feet tall. It is extremely detailed, but has a nice antique look. Mr. X already has a globe, so now we both will know where to attack!

So, my followers, you will see me at................................OFFICE DEPOT!

3 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Blogger Bonap4rte said...

i also have a satelite National Geographic map. it will be very nice for plotting attack routes. i also got google earth on the other computer which is EXTREMELY detailed.

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Bonap4rte said...

Oh and i would like to know a more specific location of your new second secret base. don't post it here though, then it will be no longer be a secret and it will be infiltrated.

 
At 2:56 AM, Blogger wwwe said...

of course. I have google earth as well, muhahahahah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home